SEO is activity of optimizing single page or entire website in order to prepare them more search engine friendly, therefore getting higher positions in search results.
SEO is as known SEO copyrighting because most of techniques that are used to promote website in search engines results with text content (Keywords).
- SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization
- SEO is relating to optimizing a website for Search Engines.
- Website design and develop to get top rank in search engine results.
- SEO get better quantity and quality of traffic to a website from search engines.
- SEO is a subset of search engine marketing.
- SEO is the process of ranking in search engines.
- How Search Algorithms works and what human visitors might search.
If you plan to make some basic Search Engine Optimization, it is essential that you can know how search engine works.
How Search Engine Works?
Search engines make some activities in order to bring search results
- Web Crawling – A Web crawler is an Internet bot that systematically surf the World Wide Web, typically for the purpose of Web indexing.
- Indexing – Search engine indexing gather, parses, and stores data to facilitate quick and accurate information retrieval.
- Searching – Search engine is software that is structured to search for information on the World Wide Web. The search results are normally presented in a line of results often referred to as search engine results pages (SERPs)
What is SEO Copywriting?
SEO Copywriting technique is content writing on a website in such a way that it reads fine for the visitor, and also targets exact search terms. This purpose is to rank highly in the search engines for the targeted search keywords.
Website content, SEO Copywriting usually optimizes further on-page elements for the targeted search terms. These include the Title, Description and Keywords tags, headings and alt text.
SEO Copywriting is Search engines desire genuine content pages and not additional pages often called “doorway pages” that are created for getting high rankings.
What is Search Engine Rank?
Once you search keyword using a search engine after that it displays thousands of results found in its database. A page ranking is measured by the position of web pages displayed in search engine results. If Search engine is placing your web page on first position then your web page rank will be number 1 plus it will be assumed as with a high rank.
SEO is process of designing and developing a website to attend a high rank in search engine results.
What is on-page and off-page SEO?
Conceptually, there are two ways of SEO
- On-Page SEO includes providing good content, good keywords selection, putting keywords on correct places, giving appropriate title to every page etc.
- Off-Page SEO includes link building, increasing link popularity by submitting in open web directories, search engines, social bookmakring etc.