Once you start thinking of doing a business/company through internet, primary object which you suppose regarding is your website domain name. Before you select a domain name you must think about the below mention points.
- Who is your target audience?
- What you plan to put up for sale to visitors. Is it a physical item or just text content?
- What will make your business idea unique or different than everything else that is already on the internet market?
Several people feel it is important to include keywords in a domain. Keywords in the domain name are usually vital, but it usually can be done while keeping the domain name short, memorable, and free of hyphens.
Use keywords in your domain name give you a strong competitive benefit over your competitors. Having your keywords in your domain name can boost click through rates on search engine listings and paid ads as well as make it easier to Using your keywords in get keyword wealthy descriptive inbound links.
Stay away from registering long and puzzling domain names. May people separate the words in their domain names using either dashes or hyphen? In the past the domain name itself was a significant ranking factor but now search engines have advanced it is not very important factor any more.
Remain two to three words in your domain name it will be more memorable. Some of the most memorable websites do a great job of branding by make their own word. Few examples are Google, Dmoz, Yahoo, Microsoft, Facebook, eBay, Wikipedia.
You should be able to speak it over the phone once and the other person should know how to spell it and they should be able to guess regarding what you put up for sale.
SEO Guru Mantra
Finally, you ought to be ready to answer yourself for the below questions:
- Why do you need to form your website? Why should people buy off your website and not from different site? What makes you completely different from others?
- Who are your target market and what you propose to sell to them?
- List 5 to 10 websites which you factor, they are they superb. Currently now why are they amazing?
- Create 5 completely different domain names. Build at least 1 of them jokey. Tell them to a half dozen people and see which of them are the most memorable. You may get a lot of honest feedback if the people don’t know you well.
- Purchase your domain name which is more attractive, memorable and relevant to your business.